Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding stable
LIMA, March 21
LIMA, March 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.591 per dollar.
The sol's offer price weakened slightly to 2.592 per dollar.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea