Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding stable
LIMA, March 21
LIMA, March 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.591 per dollar.
The sol's offer price weakened slightly to 2.592 per dollar.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources