Grupo Mexico sees 2013 copper output at 850,000 tonnes
MEXICO CITY, March 21
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican miner Grupo Mexico will produce 850,000 tonnes of copper in 2013, the company's chief financial officer Daniel Muniz said on Thursday.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief