Grupo Mexico sees 2013 copper output at 850,000 tonnes
MEXICO CITY, March 21
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican miner Grupo Mexico will produce 850,000 tonnes of copper in 2013, the company's chief financial officer Daniel Muniz said on Thursday.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge