- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states |
Mexico's Mexichem says expects 2013 sales, EBITA on par with 2012
MEXICO CITY, March 21 |
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said Thursday that it expects 2013 sales and earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA) to be similar to 2012 figures, the company's president Juan Pablo del Valle said Thursday.
Mexichem's sales last year totaled about $5 billion while EBITA reached $1 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this