Mexico's Mexichem says expects 2013 sales, EBITA on par with 2012
MEXICO CITY, March 21
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said Thursday that it expects 2013 sales and earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA) to be similar to 2012 figures, the company's president Juan Pablo del Valle said Thursday.
Mexichem's sales last year totaled about $5 billion while EBITA reached $1 billion.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane