Mexico's Mexichem says expects 2013 sales, EBITA on par with 2012
MEXICO CITY, March 21
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said Thursday that it expects 2013 sales and earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA) to be similar to 2012 figures, the company's president Juan Pablo del Valle said Thursday.
Mexichem's sales last year totaled about $5 billion while EBITA reached $1 billion.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades