Mexico's Mexichem says expects 2013 sales, EBITA on par with 2012
MEXICO CITY, March 21
MEXICO CITY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said Thursday that it expects 2013 sales and earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA) to be similar to 2012 figures, the company's president Juan Pablo del Valle said Thursday.
Mexichem's sales last year totaled about $5 billion while EBITA reached $1 billion.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report