U.S. municipal bond funds weekly outflows jump to $261 mln
March 21 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported net weekly outflows of $261 million in the week ended March 20, after outflows of $112.5 million the previous week, Lipper said on Thursday.
That knocked the four-week moving average from net inflows to a net outflow of $36.6 million. A week earlier, the four-week moving average was net inflows of $101.49 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections