Finnish state fund Solidium increases stake in Outotec
HELSINKI, March 21
HELSINKI, March 21 (Reuters) - Finland's state fund Solidium said it increased its stake in Finnish mining technology company Outotec to 10 percent from 8.8 percent earlier this month.
The average purchase price was 40.1 euros per share, Solidium said on Thursday.
Solidium holds stakes in 14 of Helsinki's listed firms including paper firm Stora Enso and telecom operator TeliaSonera. (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; editing by Jason Neely)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |