Consortium led by Corsan-Corviam will build $600 mln hydroelectric plant in Peru - government
LIMA, March 21
LIMA, March 21 (Reuters) - Spanish construction company Corsan-Corviam and the Brazilian companies Engevix and Enex won the right to build a $600 million hydroelectric plant in southern Peru, the government investment agency said on Thursday.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |