BRIEF-Phorm Corp says embarked on restructuring exercise to focus on Turkey & China
LONDON, March 21
LONDON, March 21 (Reuters) - Phorm Corporation Ltd : * Statement re share price movement * Embarked on a restructuring exercise to enable it to focus operationally on
Turkey and China * Will result in a significant reduction in its cost base. * Restructuring exercise will result in a significant reduction in its cost base * Source Text:
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.