No Russia-China gas deal set to be signed during visit -Kremlin
MOSCOW, March 21
MOSCOW, March 21 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said on Thursday that no gas deal with China was on the agenda to be signed during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping that begins on Friday.
"As far as I know there is no decisive document on gas yet, but contacts are being held based on a positive dynamic. There is no agreement on gas yet on the large list of documents (to be signed)," Dmitry Peskov told reporters.
Disagreements over price have prevented Russia and China from sealing a gas supply deal for years.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza