Russia's Mechel signs supply deal with China's Baosteel
MOSCOW, March 21
MOSCOW, March 21 (Reuters) - Russian steel and coal miner Mechel said on Thursday it had signed a deal to supply China's Baosteel with 960,000 tonnes of coking coal annually.
The one-year contract, signed by Mechel's Singapore-based subsidiary Mechel Carbon and Baosteel Resources Int. Co., may be extended and the price will be adjusted on a monthly basis, Mechel said in a statement.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East