SAP proposes dividend of 0.85 euros/shr
FRANKFURT, March 21
FRANKFURT, March 21 (Reuters) - German business software group SAP said on Thursday it would propose a 2012 dividend of 0.85 euros per share, up from 0.75 euros in the previous year.
SAP last year also paid a special dividend of 0.35 euros per share on top of the 0.75 euros.
The payment represents a pay-out ratio of 36 percent. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia