SAP proposes dividend of 0.85 euros/shr
FRANKFURT, March 21
FRANKFURT, March 21 (Reuters) - German business software group SAP said on Thursday it would propose a 2012 dividend of 0.85 euros per share, up from 0.75 euros in the previous year.
SAP last year also paid a special dividend of 0.35 euros per share on top of the 0.75 euros.
The payment represents a pay-out ratio of 36 percent. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |