Lululemon says first-quarter profit to fall on recall
TORONTO (Reuters) - Yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc LLL.TO said on Thursday it expects its earnings to fall in the current quarter, hurt by the product recall announced on Monday.
The Canadian company forecast first-quarter earnings per share between 28 cents and 30 cents, down from 32 cents a year earlier.
Lululemon said on Monday it was taking many of its stretchy pants off store shelves because it had discovered that they were too transparent.
(Reporting by Allison Martell; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea