Visa has no plans for digital wallet fee at this point -exec
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21 (Reuters) - Visa Inc has no plans to implement a "digital wallet" fee at this point, Jim McCarthy, global head of product at the payment network, said on Thursday.
The comment came amid recent concern that Visa might follow MasterCard Inc's move to impose a new fee on operators of digital wallets, such as PayPal, owned by eBay Inc.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |