Visa has no plans for digital wallet fee at this point -exec
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21 (Reuters) - Visa Inc has no plans to implement a "digital wallet" fee at this point, Jim McCarthy, global head of product at the payment network, said on Thursday.
The comment came amid recent concern that Visa might follow MasterCard Inc's move to impose a new fee on operators of digital wallets, such as PayPal, owned by eBay Inc.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter