Yellow Media says CEO to step down
March 21 (Reuters) - Canadian telephone directory publisher Yellow Media Ltd said Chief Executive Marc Tellier will step down and that it had appointed a committee to search for his replacement.
Directory publishers such as Yellow Media and the UK-based Hibu Plc have been struggling to pay off debt as they look to transform themselves into digital companies from print-oriented businesses.
Tellier, who has led the Yellow Pages Group since 2001, will remain with the group until the new CEO is appointed, but no later than Aug. 15, the company said.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow