AT&T says District 9 union fails to ratify wireline contract
March 22 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said the Communications Workers of America District 9 failed to ratify a three-year wireline contract with AT&T West.
The contract would have covered more than 17,000 wireline employees in California and Nevada, the telephone company said.
AT&T West had reached a tentative agreement with the union on Feb 20.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |