AT&T says District 9 union fails to ratify wireline contract
March 22 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said the Communications Workers of America District 9 failed to ratify a three-year wireline contract with AT&T West.
The contract would have covered more than 17,000 wireline employees in California and Nevada, the telephone company said.
AT&T West had reached a tentative agreement with the union on Feb 20.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data