AT&T says District 9 union fails to ratify wireline contract
March 22 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said the Communications Workers of America District 9 failed to ratify a three-year wireline contract with AT&T West.
The contract would have covered more than 17,000 wireline employees in California and Nevada, the telephone company said.
AT&T West had reached a tentative agreement with the union on Feb 20.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound