Japan agency: preparations for Boeing 787 test flight not yet complete
TOKYO, March 22
TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday that preparations are not yet complete for any test flight of Boeing Co's grounded 787 Dreamliner this week.
"It's Thursday (in the United States) and nothing has been set," said Shigeru Takano, a senior safety official at the Civil Aviation Bureau.
"There are a number of steps it needs to take before a test flight," he told a news briefing.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command