Japan agency: preparations for Boeing 787 test flight not yet complete
TOKYO, March 22
TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Friday that preparations are not yet complete for any test flight of Boeing Co's grounded 787 Dreamliner this week.
"It's Thursday (in the United States) and nothing has been set," said Shigeru Takano, a senior safety official at the Civil Aviation Bureau.
"There are a number of steps it needs to take before a test flight," he told a news briefing.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China