Merkel says Cyprus must stay in euro but has to change-MPs
BERLIN, March 22
BERLIN, March 22 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel told lawmakers on Friday that she wanted Cyprus to remain in the euro zone but the island had yet to realise that its business model was dead, parliamentary sources said.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies