Merkel says Cyprus must stay in euro but has to change-MPs
BERLIN, March 22
BERLIN, March 22 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel told lawmakers on Friday that she wanted Cyprus to remain in the euro zone but the island had yet to realise that its business model was dead, parliamentary sources said.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Gazprom to resume gas supply after Ukraine pays $2.2 billion