Cypriot president to go to Brussels if solution found-official
NICOSIA, March 22
NICOSIA, March 22 (Reuters) - Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades will travel to Brussels at the weekend if a solution to the country's European Union bailout crisis is found, a government official said on Friday on condition of anonymity.
Two euro zone sources told Reuters the finance ministers of the 17 nation currency union would meet on Sunday in Brussels, as Nicosia closes in on a deal to raise billions of euros in return for an EU bailout.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls