Cypriot president to go to Brussels if solution found-official
NICOSIA, March 22
NICOSIA, March 22 (Reuters) - Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades will travel to Brussels at the weekend if a solution to the country's European Union bailout crisis is found, a government official said on Friday on condition of anonymity.
Two euro zone sources told Reuters the finance ministers of the 17 nation currency union would meet on Sunday in Brussels, as Nicosia closes in on a deal to raise billions of euros in return for an EU bailout.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image