Cypriot president to go to Brussels if solution found-official
NICOSIA, March 22
NICOSIA, March 22 (Reuters) - Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades will travel to Brussels at the weekend if a solution to the country's European Union bailout crisis is found, a government official said on Friday on condition of anonymity.
Two euro zone sources told Reuters the finance ministers of the 17 nation currency union would meet on Sunday in Brussels, as Nicosia closes in on a deal to raise billions of euros in return for an EU bailout.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl