- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Cypriot FinMin to fly home from Moscow; no deal
MOSCOW, March 22 |
MOSCOW, March 22 (Reuters) - Cypriot Finance Minister Michael Sarris was due to fly home from Moscow on Friday after failing to win fresh support in two days of crisis talks with Russia on prolonging a bailout loan and a possible new financing package.
Talks with Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov broke up overnight without even an agreement to extend an existing 2.5 billion euro ($3.2 billion) Russian loan to the Mediterranean island, said two sources familiar with the talks.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this