Cypriot FinMin to fly home from Moscow; no deal
MOSCOW, March 22
MOSCOW, March 22 (Reuters) - Cypriot Finance Minister Michael Sarris was due to fly home from Moscow on Friday after failing to win fresh support in two days of crisis talks with Russia on prolonging a bailout loan and a possible new financing package.
Talks with Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov broke up overnight without even an agreement to extend an existing 2.5 billion euro ($3.2 billion) Russian loan to the Mediterranean island, said two sources familiar with the talks.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data