Russia-Cyprus talks "have finished" - Moscow
MOSCOW, March 22
MOSCOW, March 22 (Reuters) - Talks between Russia and Cyprus on a possible financial rescue package have ended without result, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Friday, adding that Russian investors were not interested in Cyprus' offshore gas reserves.
"The talks have ended as far as the Russian side is concerned," Siluanov told reporters.
Cypriot Finance Minister Michael Sarris was due to fly home empty-handed after two days of crisis talks in Moscow failed to yield any concessions.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections