MOVES-Morgan Stanley, Sberbank, E*Trade, Deutsche Asset
March 22 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left, a spokesman at the bank said, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
E*TRADE FINANCIAL CORP
The bank and discount brokerage company said Citadel LLC founder Kenneth Griffin, its one-time rescuer, would not seek reelection to the E*Trade's board.
Sberbank CIB, the corporate and investment banking unit of the Sberbank Group, has appointed Steven Weller as head of FX trading, managing director. Weller will be based in Moscow.
DEUTSCHE ASSET AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The asset management arm of Deutsche Bank AG said it appointed Venkatesh Narasiah as chief operating officer for Asia Pacific.
PRAMERICA REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
The company named Morgan Laughlin as head of its Asia business.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another