MOVES-Morgan Stanley, Sberbank, E*Trade, Deutsche Asset
March 22 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left, a spokesman at the bank said, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
E*TRADE FINANCIAL CORP
The bank and discount brokerage company said Citadel LLC founder Kenneth Griffin, its one-time rescuer, would not seek reelection to the E*Trade's board.
Sberbank CIB, the corporate and investment banking unit of the Sberbank Group, has appointed Steven Weller as head of FX trading, managing director. Weller will be based in Moscow.
DEUTSCHE ASSET AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The asset management arm of Deutsche Bank AG said it appointed Venkatesh Narasiah as chief operating officer for Asia Pacific.
PRAMERICA REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
The company named Morgan Laughlin as head of its Asia business.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections