- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
ICE will consider cutting trading hours for soft commodities
SAN FRANCISCO, March 22 |
SAN FRANCISCO, March 22 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc will considering cutting trading hours for soft commodities, president and chief operating officer of ICE Futures U.S. Ben Jackson said on Friday.
The Atlanta-based exchange will put the proposal to reduce hours for sugar, coffee and cocoa contracts listed on Liffe and ICE Futures U.S. to a product committee that will be created once ICE has completed its acquisition of NYSE Euronext, he told delegates at the National Coffee Association USA conference.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this