- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Heinz prices $3.1bn high-yield bonds at 4.25%
NEW YORK, March 22 (IFR) - H.J. Heinz on Friday priced its $3.1 billion of high-yield bonds at 4.25%, according to a regulatory filing, in line with earlier guidance.
The second-lien notes are part of the financing of the acquisition of the ketchup-maker by 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this