Heinz prices $3.1bn high-yield bonds at 4.25%
NEW YORK, March 22 (IFR) - H.J. Heinz on Friday priced its $3.1 billion of high-yield bonds at 4.25%, according to a regulatory filing, in line with earlier guidance.
The second-lien notes are part of the financing of the acquisition of the ketchup-maker by 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage