Heinz prices $3.1bn high-yield bonds at 4.25%
NEW YORK, March 22 (IFR) - H.J. Heinz on Friday priced its $3.1 billion of high-yield bonds at 4.25%, according to a regulatory filing, in line with earlier guidance.
The second-lien notes are part of the financing of the acquisition of the ketchup-maker by 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions