Heinz prices $3.1bn high-yield bonds at 4.25%
NEW YORK, March 22 (IFR) - H.J. Heinz on Friday priced its $3.1 billion of high-yield bonds at 4.25%, according to a regulatory filing, in line with earlier guidance.
The second-lien notes are part of the financing of the acquisition of the ketchup-maker by 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief