India's Lupin launches generic Diovan HCT tablets in the U.S.
MUMBAI, March 22
MUMBAI, March 22 (Reuters) - India's Lupin Ltd says:
* Launches generic version of Diovan HCT tablets in the United States.
* Diovan HCT tablets, sold by Novartis, are used to lower blood pressure.
* The drug had annual sales of $1.7 billion in the United States.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |