Japan Feb rolled copper output down 4.8 pct yr/yr
TOKYO, March 22
TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Japan's output of rolled copper product fell to 60,949 tonnes in February on a seasonally adjusted basis, down 4.8 percent from a year earlier, preliminary data showed on Friday.
The figure represents a 1.5 percent increase from January, the Japan Copper and Brass Association said.
For output, shipments and inventories data, click on .
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria