Japan Feb rolled copper output down 4.8 pct yr/yr
TOKYO, March 22
TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Japan's output of rolled copper product fell to 60,949 tonnes in February on a seasonally adjusted basis, down 4.8 percent from a year earlier, preliminary data showed on Friday.
The figure represents a 1.5 percent increase from January, the Japan Copper and Brass Association said.
For output, shipments and inventories data, click on .
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions