Japan Feb rolled copper output down 4.8 pct yr/yr
TOKYO, March 22
TOKYO, March 22 (Reuters) - Japan's output of rolled copper product fell to 60,949 tonnes in February on a seasonally adjusted basis, down 4.8 percent from a year earlier, preliminary data showed on Friday.
The figure represents a 1.5 percent increase from January, the Japan Copper and Brass Association said.
For output, shipments and inventories data, click on .
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |