KPN raises $600 mln in hybrid bond sale
BRUSSELS, March 22
BRUSSELS, March 22 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Friday it raised $600 million in a sale of hybrid bonds, completing its 2 billion euros ($2.59 billion) bonds programme aimed at lowering its debt burden.
The group reiterated it would still raise 3 billion euros in a rights issue.
KPN had already sold 1.56 billion euros of hybrid bonds in early March. ($1 = 0.7737 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek and Gilbert Kreijger, editing by Barbara Lewis)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic state issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |