KPN raises $600 mln in hybrid bond sale
BRUSSELS, March 22
BRUSSELS, March 22 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Friday it raised $600 million in a sale of hybrid bonds, completing its 2 billion euros ($2.59 billion) bonds programme aimed at lowering its debt burden.
The group reiterated it would still raise 3 billion euros in a rights issue.
KPN had already sold 1.56 billion euros of hybrid bonds in early March. ($1 = 0.7737 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek and Gilbert Kreijger, editing by Barbara Lewis)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness