Hong Kong shares to open down, Kunlun Energy slides after earnings
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start weaker on Friday, with Kunlun Energy down 2.2 percent after it posted 2012 final earnings late on Thursday that were below market expectations.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.2 percent at 22,186.2. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was to start down 0.3 percent.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |