Hong Kong shares to open down, Kunlun Energy slides after earnings
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start weaker on Friday, with Kunlun Energy down 2.2 percent after it posted 2012 final earnings late on Thursday that were below market expectations.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.2 percent at 22,186.2. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was to start down 0.3 percent.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action