Hong Kong shares to open down, Kunlun Energy slides after earnings
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start weaker on Friday, with Kunlun Energy down 2.2 percent after it posted 2012 final earnings late on Thursday that were below market expectations.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.2 percent at 22,186.2. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |