Hong Kong shares to open down, Kunlun Energy slides after earnings
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start weaker on Friday, with Kunlun Energy down 2.2 percent after it posted 2012 final earnings late on Thursday that were below market expectations.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.2 percent at 22,186.2. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was to start down 0.3 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone