Hong Kong shares to open down, Kunlun Energy slides after earnings
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start weaker on Friday, with Kunlun Energy down 2.2 percent after it posted 2012 final earnings late on Thursday that were below market expectations.
The Hang Seng Index was indicated to open down 0.2 percent at 22,186.2. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was to start down 0.3 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat