Peru's central bank buys $70 million, sol ends slightly stronger
LIMA, March 22
LIMA, March 22 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $70 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished 0.04 percent stronger at 2.59/2.591 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |