CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Mexico's Cemex sees U.S. sales volumes up 8 pct in 2013
(Corrects after company says CEO misspoke. Comments in first paragraph refer to industry-wide volumes rather than Cemex alone.)
MONTERREY, March 21 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex expects industry-wide U.S. sales volumes to rise 8 percent in 2013, Cemex Chief Executive Officer Lorenzo Zambrano said on Thursday at the company's annual general meeting. (Reporting by Reporting by Gabriela Lopez; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick and John Mair)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |