Mexican unit of Sempra Energy launches IPO
MEXICO CITY, March 22
MEXICO CITY, March 22 (Reuters) - Infraestructura Energetica Nova, the Mexican unit of U.S. energy company Sempra Energy, launches its initial public offering (IPO) on Friday a day after setting a price of 34 pesos on the shares.
The company is selling 218 million shares, planning to raise as much as 7 billion pesos ($566.3 million) for general corporate purposes including expansion plans.
Sempra Energy has operated in Mexico for more than 15 years.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote