Mexican unit of Sempra Energy launches IPO
MEXICO CITY, March 22
MEXICO CITY, March 22 (Reuters) - Infraestructura Energetica Nova, the Mexican unit of U.S. energy company Sempra Energy, launches its initial public offering (IPO) on Friday a day after setting a price of 34 pesos on the shares.
The company is selling 218 million shares, planning to raise as much as 7 billion pesos ($566.3 million) for general corporate purposes including expansion plans.
Sempra Energy has operated in Mexico for more than 15 years.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |