Shares in Mexico unit of Sempra Energy jump on debut
MEXICO CITY, March 22
MEXICO CITY, March 22 (Reuters) - Shares in Infraestructura Energetica Nova, the Mexican unit of U.S. energy company Sempra Energy, rose by more than 18 percent after making their debut on the Mexican stock exchange on Friday.
IENOVA priced its stock at 34 pesos per share for its initial public offering (IPO). The shares were trading at 40.2 pesos shortly after the market opened on Friday.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media