Morgan Stanley Asia infrastructure fund's top director leaves bank
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left the bank, a spokesman at the bank said on Friday, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |