Morgan Stanley Asia infrastructure fund's top director leaves bank
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left the bank, a spokesman at the bank said on Friday, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image