Morgan Stanley Asia infrastructure fund's top director leaves bank
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left the bank, a spokesman at the bank said on Friday, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge