Morgan Stanley Asia infrastructure fund's top director leaves bank
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left the bank, a spokesman at the bank said on Friday, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work