Morgan Stanley Asia infrastructure fund's top director leaves bank
HONG KONG, March 22
HONG KONG, March 22 (Reuters) - The most senior managing director at Morgan Stanley's Asia infrastructure fund has left the bank, a spokesman at the bank said on Friday, declining to comment further.
Hong Kong-based Deven Karnik headed Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' (MSIP) investments in Australia and other developed countries.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT