Polish Bank Zachodni WBK confirms KBC, Santander sold its shares at PLN 245/shr
WARSAW, March 22
WARSAW, March 22 (Reuters) - Belgium's KBC and Spain's Banco Santander sold almost 20 million of shares in Polish lender Bank Zachodni WBK for 4.9 billion zlotys ($1.5 billion), or 245 zlotys per share, BZ WBK said in a statement on Friday.
The news confirms a Reuters story from Thursday.
The final price was near the bottom of the indicated range of 240-270 zlotys, showing demand was not as strong as the sellers had expected. It is also 4 percent below the price from Thursday's market closing. ($1 = 3.2392 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |