Polish Bank Zachodni WBK confirms KBC, Santander sold its shares at PLN 245/shr
WARSAW, March 22
WARSAW, March 22 (Reuters) - Belgium's KBC and Spain's Banco Santander sold almost 20 million of shares in Polish lender Bank Zachodni WBK for 4.9 billion zlotys ($1.5 billion), or 245 zlotys per share, BZ WBK said in a statement on Friday.
The news confirms a Reuters story from Thursday.
The final price was near the bottom of the indicated range of 240-270 zlotys, showing demand was not as strong as the sellers had expected. It is also 4 percent below the price from Thursday's market closing. ($1 = 3.2392 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |