Tiffany sees full-year revenue rising 6-8 percent
March 22 (Reuters) - Tiffany & Co on Friday reported a slightly higher profit for the quarter that included the holiday season and said net worldwide sales would rise 6 percent to 8 percent this fiscal year, with growth in all regions.
For the fourth quarter ended on Jan. 31, the upscale jeweler reported earnings of $179.6 million, or $1.40 per share, compared with $178.4 million, or $1.39 a share, a year earlier.
The company said it expected a profit of $3.43 to $3.53 per share this fiscal year.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions