Tiffany sees full-year revenue rising 6-8 percent
March 22 (Reuters) - Tiffany & Co on Friday reported a slightly higher profit for the quarter that included the holiday season and said net worldwide sales would rise 6 percent to 8 percent this fiscal year, with growth in all regions.
For the fourth quarter ended on Jan. 31, the upscale jeweler reported earnings of $179.6 million, or $1.40 per share, compared with $178.4 million, or $1.39 a share, a year earlier.
The company said it expected a profit of $3.43 to $3.53 per share this fiscal year.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings