BRIEF-Tiffany CFO says "still plenty of global economic uncertainty"
March 22 (Reuters) - Tiffany & Co : * CFO says "still plenty of global economic uncertainty that leads US to
maintain a cautious outlook at this time" * CFO says net income to fall in Q1, but to rise in Q2, Q3 and Q4 * CEO will expand leather assortment in 2013, introduce new lines of silver
jewelry prices below $500 * "Absolutely committed to developing" watch business- CEO * To relaunch web site in h2-ceo
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |