- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Congolese warlord Ntaganda is on way to Hague: war crimes court
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Bosco Ntaganda, the Congolese warlord wanted by the International Criminal Court for war crimes and crimes against humanity, left Rwanda on Friday and is on his way to The Hague, the court said on Friday.
The court said in a statement it would soon set a date for his first appearance in court to confirm his identity. Ntaganda surrendered himself voluntarily to the U.S. Embassy in the Rwandan capital Kigali on Monday.
(Reporting By Thomas Escritt; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this