Blackstone submits preliminary offer to Dell special committee
March 23 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has submitted a preliminary and indicative offer to Dell's special committee which is exploring alternatives to the $24.4 billion takeover offer by Michael Dell and Silver Lake, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The details of Blackstone's offer were not immediately clear. Blackstone declined to comment.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies