Blackstone submits preliminary offer to Dell special committee
March 23 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has submitted a preliminary and indicative offer to Dell's special committee which is exploring alternatives to the $24.4 billion takeover offer by Michael Dell and Silver Lake, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The details of Blackstone's offer were not immediately clear. Blackstone declined to comment.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl