Blackstone submits preliminary offer to Dell special committee
March 23 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has submitted a preliminary and indicative offer to Dell's special committee which is exploring alternatives to the $24.4 billion takeover offer by Michael Dell and Silver Lake, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The details of Blackstone's offer were not immediately clear. Blackstone declined to comment.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |