Blackstone submits preliminary offer to Dell special committee
March 23 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP has submitted a preliminary and indicative offer to Dell's special committee which is exploring alternatives to the $24.4 billion takeover offer by Michael Dell and Silver Lake, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The details of Blackstone's offer were not immediately clear. Blackstone declined to comment.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |