Cypriot parliament to debate levy only after Eurogroup meeting-official
NICOSIA, March 23
NICOSIA, March 23 (Reuters) - The Cypriot parliament will not debate a possible levy on bank deposits until after finance ministers of the 17-nation euro zone meet on Sunday, a senior lawmaker said on Saturday.
"We will meet after the Eurogroup meeting. I don't know when," the lawmaker, who declined to be named, told Reuters.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report