Ivanplats Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Updated Independent Resource Estimate on the Platreef PGE-Nickel-Copper Project on the Northern Limb of South Africa's Bushveld Complex
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Ivanplats Limited March 22, 2013 - 08:55:43 PM Ivanplats Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Updated Independent Resource Estimate on the Platreef PGE-Nickel-Copper Project on the Northern Limb of South Africa's Bushveld Complex JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA--(Marketwire - March 22, 2013) - Ivanplats (TSX:IVP) today announced the completion and filing of a National Instrument 43-101 independent Technical Report that updates the independent resource estimate on its Platreef Project, a major PGE-nickel-copper discovery on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa. The Technical Report supports the company's February 6, 2013, news release that outlined a major expansion and upgrade of the project's previously declared underground mineral resources. The independent Technical Report was prepared by AMEC E&C Services of Reno, Nevada, in accordance with CIM Definition Standards and Best-Practice Guidelines and National Instrument 43-101 standards, under the direction of Dr. Parker and Timothy Kuhl of AMEC. The report - titled Platreef Project NI 43-101 Technical Report on Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, March 2013 - has been filed on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Investors: Bill Trenaman +1.604.331.9834 Media: Bob Williamson +1.604.512.4856 Website: www.ivanplats.com
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |