Ivanplats Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Updated Independent Resource Estimate on the Platreef PGE-Nickel-Copper Project
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, Mar 22 (MARKET WIRE) -- Ivanplats (TSX:IVP) today announced the completion and filing of a National Instrument 43-101 independent Technical Report that updates the independent resource estimate on its Platreef Project, a major PGE-nickel-copper discovery on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa. The Technical Report supports the company's February 6, 2013, news release that outlined a major expansion and upgrade of the project's previously declared underground mineral resources. The independent Technical Report was prepared by AMEC E&C Services of Reno, Nevada, in accordance with CIM Definition Standards and Best-Practice Guidelines and National Instrument 43-101 standards, under the direction of Dr. Parker and Timothy Kuhl of AMEC. The report - titled Platreef Project NI 43-101 Technical Report on Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, March 2013 - has been filed on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Contacts: Investors: Bill Trenaman +1.604.331.9834 Media: Bob Williamson +1.604.512.4856 Website: www.ivanplats.com Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote